- Are you unbaptized and are considering becoming Catholic?
- Do you want to return to the church or know someone who does?
- Do you or does someone you know wish to become Catholic?
- Are you a baptized Catholic but have never been confirmed or received First Eucharist?
If you are an unbaptized adult, you will be instructed through the Rite for Christian Initiation of Adults.
If you are
- baptized in another Christian denomination,
- baptized Catholic without celebrating the sacraments of Confirmation and/or Eucharist,
- are interested in becoming a member of, or completing your initiation into, the Catholic Church,
- or just want to know more about the Catholic faith,
then please contact Deacon Mike Baxter at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 410-665-2561.
There will be a four-session series of instruction for the Sacrament of Confirmation for Catholics who need to be confirmed or for baptized Christians of other faiths who wish to join the Church.
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to discuss your particular needs,